Home  •  FAQ  •   Forums

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:52 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:07 pm 
Community Member
Community Member

yall wanna talk about me?

yes, its me. yes it happened off board. yes, i was responding to a pm you sent, amanda. i dont believe in not responding to a question asked of me. its rude. however, i realized there was no need for a truce. there was no war. i dont fight with someone. i simply said i would not have any dealings with you. but alas, here we sit, still arguing. i own that. yes, i decided to respond. i have no need to hide.

i own i asked you to leave me alone and i then responded to your pm. after so many, i did. argh. i have a hard time with this type of stuff. walking away. hearing only your side and wondering who is gonna be judging me from your words. yep, i own this response. its a mistake, but here i am making more of them. nothing new there.

wanna CC? wanna duke it out? whatever, you can use my name...jodyisme....and remember, this is only your side here..not mine. i wont post my side. i dont need to.

but there is 2 sides to everything. remember that.

i do not give permission for you to post anything i said in private. likewise, i am not posting what YOU said either, remember that one.

i now turn this thread back to you working out your issues with me. i trigger you very deeply, i dont know why, and i dont think our interaction is in either one of us best interest.

there is no need for a truce, as there is no war. there is a need to not "play in the same corner of the playground" as i trigger you into behavior that is not healthy. i withdraw from you to avoid triggering you.

i applaud you working on this. i wont distract your thread further, but you may take this with me to CC if you wish.

good luck, i hope you work this thru.