Home  •  FAQ  •   Forums

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:49 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Just sharing my current thougths
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:38 pm 

I hadn't seen this forum before...but I think is Great! I was feeling rather exhausted since I had a really bad day at work, but after "listening" to other peoples voices in this forum, now I feel much more energetic. Thank you for sharing your triumphs!!!
Been able to "talk" with the freedom of sharing what's in my heart makes me feel inspirational...
Knowing I am not alone in the sufferings of this life makes it more bearable. Because if something I have learned from this disorder, is that I can feel more intensively, not only the negative emotions but also the positive ones.
We are all so different -I know- but that just adds to the beauty of humankind. Just like the flowers there's not only one kind but the diversity of all makes poems come alive.
It's true: life is hard, and I might not always do things the best of my desire, but that's o.k. As long as I am trying, as long as am living, may the will of my Creator continue to give me purpose as he does to the flowers.
Just sharing.

Post subject: Re: Just sharing my current thougths
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:16 pm 

Beautiful!