Home  •  FAQ  •   Forums

It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:19 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: I celebrate
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:29 pm 

I celebrate today. I celebrate because it was a productive weekend. I spent about three hours scholarship searching for grad school, narrowing it down, and making a list month by month. I defined the baby step of the next thing I need to do to accomplish my goal. And for that, I celebrate. I celebrate because I worked overtime, hence making more money to put into savings for grad school. I celebrate because I have now gone 4 1/2 weeks without therapy and I haven't had any major freakouts. Silly as it sounds, after 10+ years, it is scary to me. But, I've done it - abeit not perfectly, but I've done it.

Today I celebrate.

Affirmations:
I am love, light and kindness. I am courage in action. I am confident and effective in all that I do. I deserve happiness and I am worthy of fulfilling my dreams. I am unique. There's not another soul like me in all the world. I own all of me. I own my body, and I can do with it what I chose, I own my mind, with all of its thoughts and feelings, and I own my emtions - both painful and joyful. I reserve the right to think differently than others, and grant to others their right to feelings and thoughts not identical with my own.

I am the master of my own life.

Post subject: Re: I celebrate
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:50 am 
Senior Community Leader
Senior Community Leader

Awesome! :) How are you doing now?

Post subject: Re: I celebrate
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:57 am 

Location: wherever there is love, peace and light, you will find me singing!
BPDpip5 wrote:
I celebrate today. I celebrate because it was a productive weekend. I spent about three hours scholarship searching for grad school, narrowing it down, and making a list month by month. I defined the baby step of the next thing I need to do to accomplish my goal. And for that, I celebrate. I celebrate because I worked overtime, hence making more money to put into savings for grad school. I celebrate because I have now gone 4 1/2 weeks without therapy and I haven't had any major freakouts. Silly as it sounds, after 10+ years, it is scary to me. But, I've done it - abeit not perfectly, but I've done it.

Today I celebrate.

Affirmations:
I am love, light and kindness. I am courage in action. I am confident and effective in all that I do. I deserve happiness and I am worthy of fulfilling my dreams. I am unique. There's not another soul like me in all the world. I own all of me. I own my body, and I can do with it what I chose, I own my mind, with all of its thoughts and feelings, and I own my emtions - both painful and joyful. I reserve the right to think differently than others, and grant to others their right to feelings and thoughts not identical with my own.

I am the master of my own life.

What a beautiful post about a beautiful soul! :) Congrats on grad school...and your wonderful way of seeing your beauty! :-)