Home  •  FAQ  •   Forums

It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:23 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Affirmations and a daily gratitude list
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:00 am 

10.17.10 How I miss writing …the personal writing, the writing that helps make sense out of this existence, which is life. How am I? Today, I am happy. I feel validated because I received better feedback and a better grade than I expected. I feel grateful because I got to ride my bike up a beautiful, naturalistic trail. I am grateful because the dbt workshops are helping me stay in the moment, and when I do, life – for the most part – is good. Better than I ever thought possible, to be exact.
Affirmations:
Today, I own my life. I own my decisions, my choices, and even my dilemmas. I am confident and effective in ALL that I do. And, today, not only am I the master of my own life, I’m also courage in action. And, inherent in that, my mon amies, is power. My power to claim – my power to aid in creating a more meaningful life – a life I truly want to live.

K