Home  •  FAQ  •   Forums

It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:59 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Putting The Pieces Together - Homework Exercises Online
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:16 am 
Senior Community Leader
Senior Community Leader

I've posted the homework assignments from the book, Putting the Pieces Together, online in the BPDR Forums (scattered across the various rooms that seemed the most relevant by topic) for your consideration and/or use. These "homework assignments" are NOT required for your continued participation at the BPDR Forums! They are simply provided and shared from the book as a way to encourage discussion, provoke thoughts, advance your own recovery work and so forth. You needn't participate. If you choose to participate, you needn't post your answers or work online but you are welcome to if you wish to share your insights and forward momentum. Sharing your homework online may be helpful to both yourself (as you look for ways to move forward or see things in a different light) as well as for the rest of the community (as others struggle with their own forward momentum.)

Please keep in mind that the book itself is not available to read online (though it is available for purchase) so if some of the homework instructions refer to things you may not have read or heard about before, just ask. Surely someone around here (myself included!) can give you some insight or guidance.

Post subject: Re: Putting The Pieces Together - Homework Exercises Online
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:03 am 

Wow thanks a bunch for these. I just made an appoitmebt with a therapist but I can't get in for 6 more weeks! This should hold me over until then!