Home  •  FAQ  •   Forums

It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:30 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: checking in
PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:01 pm 

greetings and salutations to everyone

its been about two years since I last was here. I just wanted to see what was going on on the boards... and I see that not much has happened here in the time that's gone by.
actually I haven't posted because frankly I find it a bit depressing to post without responses/feedback.

in any regard I'll read a few posts.

I pray that everyone is well and sending the warmest wishes and regards.

Post subject: Re: checking in
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:06 am 

Hi Stranjer!

I just wanted to write back and say I agree with you - the board has become a bit of a ghost town, with not many people replying. I hope everyone is ok.

How are you doing, Stranjer?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:16 pm 

thank you very much, Angel.
actually that's why I left about two years ago and I can see not much has changed. what's interesting is that I continuously see ppl here (there's usually about 10 guests on the boards). I've always been more than happy to help and share yet it becomes frustrating... like talking to a wall. this is actually a sort of trigger. this is a great place and can really be helpful if filled with ppl who are open to discourse.

in any regard, thank you very much for response. that's truly appreciated. stick around please.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:51 am 

You're so welcome, Stranjer!

It's a trigger point for me, too - that's why I tend not to visit anymore. I know that if I'm seeking advice or solace, and no one replies - but several people have viewed it - I used to take it personally, as though them not replying is a direct invalidation of my feelings, or I'm simply not important enough to respond to. However, lately, I have been working on that trigger and am happy to say that I feel less and less like it's a personal snub, and actually consider how people must feel when they read my posts...

Nevertheless, now I know there are people lurking ;) just like me, I will stick around and just say hello more often :)

It's a beautiful, sunshine-filled day here in Australia and I am loving the warmth on my face and skin, it's a welcome reprieve from the cold winter!

Be well :)