Home  •  FAQ  •   Forums

It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:51 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: well, Theyve got The diagnosis and im Here for help!
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:43 pm 

Ive had behviour problems for years! They labeled me ADD, Bipolar2 (that was the main one i knew wasnt me) Major Depression, PTSD and anxiety.

Ive been on every med, many many hospitalizations, therapy etc. I was ready to give up when I went to a place that got me _ I AM BPD! This excites me and frightens me at the same time. Its very serious disorder, yet one must find the problem before theres a solution. IM in DBT right now, the pre- group therapy part. When my new therapist pointed out my behaviors, I WAS FLOORED! O my goodness, Thats ME!

My romantic relationships are chaotic messes, yet Im very very charming at first. Then when a minor rejection occurs, I flip out! Im very creative. I have Depression, suicidal thoughts, impusivity, substance abuse (which Im trying to control) I really am just discovering who I am. I was involved in an online realtionship and ruined that with my clingy neediness and SEVERE fear of abandonment as well as being too open and hes gone way. But I know Im a good person, I just have an affliction.

I intially posted at a friends/family/romantic relationship site for bpd's.(they were the loved ones of US) I was apalled at how many people want OUT of relationships with us. If they only knew the constant inner turmoil, maybe we'd get along better. But they just cant handle us. Screw em I say! I really feel God has led me to my diagnosis, now the long journey of healing and scary self-discovery begins. Thx

Ab

Post subject: Re: well, Theyve got The diagnosis and im Here for help!
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:56 pm 

Hi abigail, I see a mirror image of me in your words. Fear of abandonment is a minor understatement. I believe I'm the only one who can dig me out. I do believe in God, I just don't believe I'm worth forgiving. Maybe if I keep trying those old self destructive statements will fade away into the past.
Thanks for posting,
lisa