Home  •  FAQ  •   Forums

It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:03 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Hi
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:09 am 

I've been on this board off and on for a couple of years. I don't contribute much as much of what I say is of little importance. I do find it helpful though to read what other people are going through and see what is working for them. However, I did want to reintroduce myself.

Post subject: Re: Hi
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:41 pm 
Senior Community Leader
Senior Community Leader

Hey, greyLynn, thanks for reintroducing yourself. I hope you'll continue to hang around. You don't have to apologize for not writing much, and there's no requirement that you do, but don't write your thoughts and experiences off so quickly. You never know what someone else might find helpful. I doubt most people who do post think they're writing anything too earth-shattering either -- I know I don't. So if something you read sparks an idea for you, consider sharing it. No exams, grades, or judgment.

Post subject: Re: Hi
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:57 pm 

Welcome!