Home  •  FAQ  •   Forums

It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 10:43 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: First time, Right place??
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:14 pm 

Not really sure how this all works or what to say. Here goes I am a 30 year old female and was diagnosed with BPD about 3 years ago after living with what I was told was Anxiety and Depression for about 10 years - Although I never quite felt that either of those diagnossis really describe me very well. I was confused, looking for answers and Borderline Personality lets say it lots of things in my life make more sense...

If someone could give me some helpful feedback as to where to go from here on this forum?? It would be much appreciated

Post subject: Re: First time, Right place??
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:39 pm 
Hi BPDMe -

:welcome

I believe Ash will be revamping this site in the next months to add in additional content, but for now - You should see a tools box on the left. Those are a great place to start. The Five Steps have saved all our butts time and time again.

Take a look at BPDR Basics before posting in the forums. And read up! I have found insight to most of my problems and dilemmas simply by reading - Chances are, someone here has gone through something similar to what you are going through.