Home  •  FAQ  •   Forums

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:20 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Hello.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:40 pm 

I'm Liz. I have bpd and have been working on my issues actively for about nine years. I did a little posting and responding on this board several years ago but it was under a handle I could not remember when I joined recently. I got more involved in real life therapy at the time. I rejoined again and would like to share soon about a connection I've had with someone over the last year. So i'll write soon.

Best to everyone.

Liz

Post subject: Re: Hello.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:12 pm 
Senior Community Leader
Senior Community Leader

Hi LIz, and welcome back. You're certainly not the first person to forget a previous user name, so don't worry about that. We're just glad you decided to come back.

We never intend for our discussions here to get in the way of real-life therapy, which is much more contained and probably safer for people under some circumstances. I hope you were able to make some good progress with your own counseling, and if there are any particular strategies that worked for you, feel free to share them -- they might not be applicable to everybody, but you never know what might "click" with any individual.