Home  •  FAQ  •   Forums

It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:33 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Bored...Annoyed
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:15 pm 

Uhh.. Hi. My name is Brandi. I'm 23 years old and recently got married. I'm not really sure what to say. I feel.. Idk the last few days I've been over whelmed with sadness but now I feel... Like I'm not really here at all. I don't think I feel anything at all right now. The last well I guess about two months have been awful (with the exception of my marriage, which was Oct. 1). I lost my best friend to a guy whose probably going to kill her... another friend because I told him to stop acting like a girl... those were in the same day... minutes apart even. My husband lost his job a week after our wedding... everything is a mess. I don't know how to deal. I'm not even sure I want to.
I was diagnosed Bipolar at 15, re-diagnosed BPD at 21. I frequently try to commit suicide.. or used to. I haven't given it an actual TRY in about 5 years now. I cut from time to time... I hadn't done that in years either until about two weeks ago. I feel lost. And I don't know what to say so I'm going to go now. bye!

Post subject: Re: Bored...Annoyed
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:47 pm 
Senior Community Leader
Senior Community Leader

Welcome Brandi! Sounds like you're going thru a tough time. I hope you can find some tools that will help you thru it without having to hurt yourself.

Trin