Home  •  FAQ  •   Forums

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:06 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Non looking to understand
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:46 am 

Hi all,

I am a non, probably codependent and struggling with accepting that codependency is all bad. I have been with my UBPDF for almost 2 years. There have been ups and downs (at the moment really down) and it took quite a while before I realized BPD must be it. Now that I do it all seems to fit. So I am here to learn and to understand and hopefully improve our relationship.

Post subject: Re: Non looking to understand
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 10:39 pm 
Senior Community Leader
Senior Community Leader

Please feel welcome to read and ask questions that are general, but we cannot, and will not, get involved in sorting out the details of your relationship. Every person with BPD is an individual, and our specific problems, emotions, actions, and so forth are unique and can't be generalized. So we can't really assist you with exactly what has gone on with you and your friend or solve it for you. Those of us who have BPD and post regularly here are committed to working on ourselves -- to really working toward wellness -- and not just to venting about how crappy our lives have been, and the same expectation holds for nons. If you want some tools that are really useful for anybody, not just for people with BPD, check out our "Tools" in the box on the left.