Home  •  FAQ  •   Forums

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:12 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Hola a Todos
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:46 am 

My name is Holly I'm 25 years old, and have borderline personality disorder. I go to college..major still undeclared(I enjoy Spanish lengua y cultura), but only a year in so far. I'd been out of school for six/seven years until last year, and its been a wonderful experience. I got a 4.0 last semester, which is promising considering all of the sleepless working nights and or partying, worrying, thinking,.....u catch my drift....the list can go on for a thinker :P

Been with my boyfriend now for a year and six months. We get along well because he's just as crazy as I am. I think of our relationship like that movie with Richard Pryor and Gene Wilder (something like see no evil hear no evil) We're pretty good together because we call each other out when we have "moments" and we work together to find a reasonable solution. He's honestly the first person I could ever relate to, and my opposite match...The yin to my yang so to speak...He's been a positive influence for the most part. ;)

I love to learn, sew, watch movies, read, listen to music, write, paint..The list goes on. Its so very important to occupy the noggin as much as possible. I made it a point that whenever I would get upset about something, I would try and do one of two things...1. Exercise (or) 2. Learn something new....Two years ago I maintained point 1 more strongly and turned out pretty buff and very in shape, so one can imagine how many hurt of troubling events rolled through my path. Last year I made it a point to learn something new every time I got upset. Can't really hurt yourself with that one either..

Lately....Ive been lying around...hardly doing anything, feeling physically weak, mentally twisted, sadistic and catty...After a phone call made in anger towards my boyfriend's brother's girlfriend, my defenses broke down. The thing is is that my phone call was valid as there was factual proof that this manipulative woman was trying to stick her nose in mine and my boyfriends business. This story goes deeper but I'd rather skip all of the details...Basically I went about the call the wrong way and let my anger take over...My emotions shut down...No remorse, pity for ignorance....

Well theres a slice of who I am, Thanks for Reading! If I didn't end my welcome wagon I fear I'd end up writing pages...

Adios

Post subject: Re: Hola a Todos
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:08 am 
Community Member
Community Member

hey there holly
i read your post.

Welcome onboard :) Feel free to post and work on your issues, there's a great lot of great people who give great feedback here.

Welcome once again :)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:27 pm 
Senior Community Leader
Senior Community Leader

Welcome to BPDR, Holly! We have a few Spanish speakers here - coolness. I look forward to getting to know you better. (I can write pages & pages too.)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:05 am 

Hi Holly.