Home  •  FAQ  •   Forums

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:18 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: I've missed this site!
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:22 pm 

I was dx'd with BPD and Depression when I was 17 years old. I am 40 now! UGH! I have been hospitalized 4 times for anxiety and suicidal thoughts. I have been medication free and therapist free for over two years now. I thought I was in recovery BUT lately I can feel by my thoughts and actions that I am riding a slippery slope. To make a long story short... I am not suicidal or anxious but I am starting to have obsessive thoughts, feelings and even dreams about a straight coworker friend of mine. I know that I am asking for hurt and pain but riding the wave of deception and manipulation is what I excel at. I haven't done it or even wanted to do it for a very long time but I think that 2 years of boredom and numbness have taken a toll on me. I want some excitement in my life and I miss the thrill of "bringing someone over to my side."

I was a member of this site a very long time ago. I quit coming here because I became obsessed with ASH! When I realized that she was healthy and strong I gave up and set my sites on weaker prey. I come back now because I need help and do not want to hurt others or myself anymore. Please help me work through my thoughts and feelings. Thanx.

Post subject: Re: I've missed this site!
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:10 am 

Welcome Kimmy.

How are you feeling now?

No preying SVP.

Post subject: Re: I've missed this site!
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:30 am 
Community Member
Community Member

kimmy,

Welcome back. I remember you, although I doubt you would remember me, as I don't believe I posted in your threads. I was cosmo back then. Hope you stick around and find what you're looking for.

Dagwood