Home  •  FAQ  •   Forums

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:38 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Hi and New here
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:15 pm 

Hi,
I was actually diagnosed with BPD a few years back. I choose to ignore it wel becase it was easier and I could delude mysel bckinto he "I'm okay" mode I am usually so good at. But off and on and now once again I find myself up against a huge depression. Not a day passing where I dont want to die. I am not a suicidal threat, I have 2 babies ( a 2 and 4 yr old) that need me and I have my neices and nephews who adore me (they're not blood relatives but they are my nieces and nephews none the less) and I couldn't bring myself to do something that would hurt them..no matter how much I may want to but it doesn't stop the wishing.
Anyways I recently read a book, which is actually where I got this site from called "get me out of here" about a person recovery from BPD and altho the situations are completely different soooo many of the emotions thoughts line up so closely with the way I think that I can no longer ignore it. I probably need therapy..people have said that for years and I stop and start stopr and start..usually because of finances..or perhaps that is xcuse I use who know. All I know is right now I can't afford to start again but SOMETHING has to change. I am so so tired of living this way.
Anyways sorry for the rambling ot even sure how much of an intro that is but there it is.

Post subject: Re: Hi and New here
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:46 pm 

Hmmm is anyone out there?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:06 am 
Community Member
Community Member

Skys,

Glad you found your way here. Are you feeling any better at all. BTW, you're not rambling. You sound like you're in pain. I think most of us here are in some kind of pain, and we can understand what you're going through.
I hope you will stay with us.

Dagwood

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:37 am 

Yes we are here and I we feel your sorrow and pain. I am not suicidal or even think of dying but I am very emotional and depression is a normalcy for me. It's horrible but we have to learn to live with it or it will destroy you. I go to therapy and it is expensive but it is much much needed for us.