Home  •  FAQ  •   Forums

It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:22 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: hi im not sure im at the right place
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:14 pm 

hi

i have been diagnosed with bpd since i was 16 and now im 25 things havnt been getting any better if im honest i would say that over the years ive been getting worse and im now at a point where if i dont get the help and support and ossible guidence now im going to end up in a secure unit where ive been told i will go if i have another attempted suicide as i cant keep myself safe in the real world
i have been comig on and off hear over the last little while since i was let ot of hospital in etember but if im totally honest i think im scared of what people might say or think about me when they know about me but i recently found that i have been slipping bk into my old trates and doing things which arnt exactly helpful to myself as it causes more damage than gd
i will tell you a little about me

ive had diagnosed mental health problems since i was sixtenn but its beleived to have been going on a lot longer due to the self harming and self drestuctive things ive done since the age of about 11 although now some people around me know the reason but i cant blame anyone else but myself really as im the one whos been self destructive
i had a difficult time when i was growing up for afew reasons and thats has effected me in a major way where i cant cope with life and i spend most of my time trying to end it just to be at peace so i dont need to live with my problems anymore and i do know that i should try a deal with and exept things but i dont seem to have the fight i thinks thats why i finally came to the curage to sign up hear
my life spiralled out o control after the birth of my daughter when i was 16 i couldnt cope with the fear or repeating history with my daughter i dont have contact with my family as they just dont understand the whole mental health thing and turned against me when my past came to light with the rest of my family im not really sure if i have said the right things hear or if ive said enough but hopefully i will get some advice along the way to keep me on track

thanks to all who read my post and a big thank you to who replys as i need to start changing things to have any normal life and being able to be bk with my daughter at some point

Post subject: Re: hi im not sure im at the right place
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:20 am 
Community Member
Community Member

Westwood,

So glad you found your way here....Welcome! This is a very good and safe place to discuss bpd. Explore the site; very good info and many people to talk with about all things BPD.

Dagwood

Post subject: Re: hi im not sure im at the right place
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 2:58 am 
Community Member
Community Member

dear westwood

welcome onboard :)

it would help if you would punctuate your sentences, it would be easier to read them :)

so what is your recovery plan? are you currently in therapy? do you experience terrible mood swings that require medication? who are you living with?

i'm sorry if i sound probing. just interested to know more about how you are right now.