Home  •  FAQ  •   Forums

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:49 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Hello. I'm new to BPD.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:16 am 

Hello all,

I've been referring bpdrecovery.com for a few months now, and have finally mustered up the courage to become a member. I'm not quite sure where to start, so for now I will just introduce myself. I am a student, currently taking a semester of college off to save up for the next one. I live in an apartment with my boyfriend next to the ocean. We've been together for over a year. I am a TOTAL animal lover; I cannot describe how happy being around them makes me. My hobbies include reading, learning, and playing tennis.

I first came to BPD Recovery after a long night of reflection and cerebration. I had known for a long time that I was the cause of my own problems, and one of my hardest and largest realizations that night was that I blamed everybody BUT myself. Without going into a lot of detail about personal problems and the way I am, I will say that the five steps and four agreements (although it's still hard sometimes to incorporate them into everyday life) have helped a ton.

My present goal is to be able to gather my thoughts in one place, and think them thoroughly and naturally. They tend to get scrambled, and for whatever reason this is, it makes it hard to come to ANY conclusion. I've spent so much time ignoring MY true thoughts and opinions that I can barely remember how to be myself.

With that, I am glad to be in a community where we can all relate in one way or another. :) On the road to recovery....

Post subject: Re: Hello. I'm new to BPD.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:17 am 
Community Member
Community Member

hey hey welcome :)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:18 am 

Hi boo ... welcome!

This is a great place to talk about things that may not be understood in other places ...

Best wishes for your ongoing recovery!
:)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:17 pm 

Hi Boo

Im new too,,,welcome:)

Krokus