Home  •  FAQ  •   Forums

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:27 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: re registering
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:26 pm 
Hi,

I have tried to register twice, but I never receive an email. I used to come here a long time and I am going through a rough time and would like to come back to get some emotional support and practice my dbt skills. What do I need to do to access the boards?

Thank you
Kristen

Post subject: Re: re registering
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:52 pm 
Senior Community Leader
Senior Community Leader

Hi Kristen,

I don't see the username "lafiestyfemme" anywhere in our records. Please either post the username(s) you've tried to register with or let me/us know what email address you've used during the registration process so we can search for your account that way (so that we can manually activate it for you.) If you don't feel comfortable posting any of the information in public here, please feel free to email it to us at board@bpdrecovery.com and we should be able to get this resolved for you.

Also, our system only holds pending accounts for about 24-48 hours before it deletes them entirely so if you last tried to register prior to 24 hours ago, please try to register again before emailing the username / email address to us so we can ensure your account will be available for manual activation.

Thanks!