Home  •  FAQ  •   Forums

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:28 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: How to delete an account
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:38 pm 

Registered with you today realise it was a giant mistake and would like for you to delete my account or advise me as to how I would do that.

Thank you so much

Post subject: Re: How to delete an account
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 3:42 pm 
Senior Community Leader
Senior Community Leader

Hi Tinnie,

We don't really delete accounts. I could go off on my usual tangent / spiel about being impeccable with one's word, deleting threads which include posts from other people who've given time and thought of themselves as being invalidating, etc. but I won't.

I won't delete your account.

I get what you were asking. I think the answer in a nutshell is "yes, a person could be painted black forever-more" but I don't necessarily think that's a BPD-specific thing. I think there are some things that trigger certain people into lifelong grudges and that's pretty much how I'd characterize being painted black forever-more. But that grudge is really about that person, not about you.

If you want to figure out how to cope with him excising himself from your life, we're still here for you. I hope you stick around. BPDR is a good place. But I understand if you leave. Been there, done that - as they say. (Sometimes the challenge for growth lies in doing what is uncomfortable. Sometimes it's truly best to walk away from certain situations.)