Home  •  FAQ  •   Forums

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:41 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Trouble with registering!
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:40 pm 
I was originally (like a year ago?) registered as hrisme, under my personal e-mail address, and when I tried to log in under that name it told me "It was not possible to convert your password when using this bulletin board's software. Please request a new password." I tried requesting a new password, but never got the e-mail.

So I registered as hrindlis, using my school address, and again never got the registration e-mail.

Finally, I registered as happythoughts using my work address, but I apparently clicked the wrong button as it is now requesting documentation from my parents allowing me to access the boards. While they would gladly give it, since I'm 25 I think I can make my own decisions in that area. ;-)

And BTW, I am not vision impaired but still can't read the confirmation code half the time!
So now I have three different screen names & three different e-mails, and still can't post on the board. Is there some way or another that I can log in using one of these names??? I've run out of e-mail addresses!

Post subject: Re: Trouble with registering!
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:51 am 
Senior Community Leader
Senior Community Leader

Hi, try checking your spam / junk mail folders to see if the email is there. If it's not, let me know which account you'd prefer to use and I can activate it or reset your password (and send it to the registered email address myself).