Home  •  FAQ  •   Forums

It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:16 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Private Group - Who Are You?
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:48 am 

I've read of references to the existence of an offline group of BPDR members who interact via email, PM, and IM about things that go on at BPDR.

This, posted by Jody, seems to verify that...
Quote:
i can count on more than 2 hands the ones i pm, email, or yahoo message with. i wouldnt CC with them because CC is for...conflict. we work ours out in private and are pretty good friends in other ways than the board.

That says there are at least a dozen people who participate in this group. So I'm feeling a bit of discomfort about this and wondering how many people I've posted to or PMed during the past two years are or have been part of this group.

So, will any of the rest of you have the gumption to admit your participation in this group the way Jody did? If you do choose to identify yourself, please do not identify or refer to anyone else who may be a participant in that group.

Thank you very much.

Post subject: Re: Private Group - Who Are You?
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:13 am 
Community Member
Community Member

we are not a private GROUP, we are pals. i am pals with these people. it is not a group. it is my friends! just mine.

its my freaking friends, for shits sake!

am i not allowed to have friends?

we talk about our kids, our music, our lives. not this board! not you! social friends! we wonder how big someones dick is. we discuss our haircuts. should we color? fascinating things to others , i bet. have we read this book? did we see the latest bad movie like the happening?

why is this a problem? are we not allowed or something?

that was my example in CC to someone who said i had problems on here. i told her she didnt see the ones who actually like me.

where do you get this we interact about BPDR? we dont! we talk about menopause, kids, men and their dick size, women stuff. periods, groceries, johnny depp and the beatles. women stuff! our flowers are blooming, it didnt rain. did you see ellen degeneres show yesterday?

we leave this place far behind because we have lives far past this web site. we pretend we are normal.

who wants to stand up and say we talk about periods and bi sexuality and grandkids or kids?

how we would sleep with some cute actor and giggle at girly things?

sheesh. it is HAS nothing to do with this board except we met here.

i am ticked. why are my pals any of ibfs business? why must we "admit" we are friends? who cares?

i have a life beyond this board and mental illness. wow, who woulda thunk it?

and if i was more paranoid, i would think someone doesnt want anyone liking me or talking to me off board and wants to control that.

why does it matter who each of us is friends with off board?

btw, """I've read of references to the existence of an offline group of BPDR members who interact via email, PM, and IM about things that go on at BPDR.""" caps for emphasis...I AM NOT part of this group. my pals are not a group, only my pals. we do not talk about the board. we do not talk about other people we both know. we basically coffee klatch, to use a old fashioned term no longer in use.

women talk about things men dont. female things.

i cant prove this except get permission to post copies of some conversations. they wont be interesting , not to a man for sure, unless dick size and sex is interesting to a man. lol. or baby diapers, or such.

ibf, you have the wrong idea of this. it is my friends, only. who i speak to, about pal things. it has nothing to do with you, or this place at all. see, i have friends. and a life outside of the board that keeps me running.

Post subject: Re: Private Group - Who Are You?
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:18 am 

OK, thanks for clearing that up. I misread your statement. My mistake. I apologize.