It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:34 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Borderline Research Project - Opportunity for Participation
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:12 pm 
Senior Community Leader
Senior Community Leader

Quote:
Dear members,

My name is Becky and I'm a Psychologist doing research, about borderline personality disorder, at London Metropolitan University. Some of you may remember me if you participated in online research chat forums, about BPD, that I created last year (...the response to that research was amazing and offered some very valuable information - thanks again if you took part!). I continue to be passionate, and enthusiastic, about learning from BPD clients' experiences of therapy. Therefore, I am currently running an online questionnaire about therapeutic boundaries. More information about this research and a link to the questionnaire can be found at -

http://www.codeland.co.uk/lmrnew/

I am aware that research procedures may seem complicated. Therefore, if you wish to take part please could you follow these instructions (it may be worth printing these if possible). Additionally, I am very happy to answer any queries and/or guide people through the questionnaire. Please contact me on rcb0034@londonmet.ac.uk or boyle.rebecca@live.com if you have any queries -

1) Read the webpage http://www.codeland.co.uk/lmrnew/
2) Click on "I accept" at the bottom of the webpage and then complete the linked 'background questions' eg. age, nationality and click "submit"
3) You will then be directed to click on "Questionnaire." Please click questionnaire which will take you to the main research
4) Please then click on "Help" at the top right as I believe that this type of 'forced choice' questionnaire can be confusing and there is extra information here. If you click on "WebQ Tutor" in the top right corner you will be guided through an example questionnaire
5) Overall, there are 60 statements in this research. Please could you rate how much you agree or disagree with each statement by clicking the relevant box. If possible it may be worth printing this questionnaire before you fill it in online.
6) Once you have rated all of the statements online please click "Send" at the top right and enter "research" as the code word in the grey box
7) This will create an email with your coded results in the body of the email. You can also include any comments you may have in this email. Please send this email to boyle.rebecca@live.com (if this email is not generated automatically on your computer).

Many thanks for you interest in this research and please let me know if you would like to be kept informed of research progress.

Best wishes,

Becky

Post subject: Re: Borderline Research Project - Opportunity for Participation
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:26 am 

to becky....

i'm always interested in current research. i'd love to see the results.

skiotter