Home  •  FAQ  •   Forums

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:58 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: anger
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:13 pm 

so duckin angry. am really trying to not ducking swear properly cos i'm still not sure if i'm allowed to on here or not so i'll censor what i'm saying.

everything's screwed up for me at the moment. nothing seems to go right.

and some guy who i barely know from a forum, we did stuff we should never have done and then he got mad at me. told me stuff that is probably right. and now he's saying i'm angry at him. ducking right i am.

i dont take the $rap from my good friends so i wont be taking it from some duckin arse online who doesn't even know me from eve. i dont want him in my life anymore. i dont give a duck if i ever speak to him again. people like that don't deserve any of my time at all!

maybe it's irrational. maybe i shouldn't cut him out for what he's said but i don't give a damn. i'm so ducking angry at him. at me. at everyone

Post subject: Re: anger
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:50 pm 

Hi Rachel,
You can swear on here - it's okay. It was funny reading your post with all the "ducking" s in it though :)
Hope you are feeling better. You have a right to be angry when you feel someone has wronged you. I hope you find a peaceful solution to this conflict.
Welcome to BPDR.

NAM

Post subject: Re: anger
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:51 pm 
Community Leader
Community Leader

Hi Rachel and welcome to BPDR.

How are you feeling today? Are you still angry?

It's a little hard to come up with anything helpful for your anger with this person from another discussion board with so little information. I'm happy to discuss it in more detail if you'd like to work through it.