Home  •  FAQ  •   Forums

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:03 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Trying to keep my head above water
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:34 am 

I've taken on a lot recently. I work full time, I'm the mother of 4. (3 of them are over 18) and have decided to go back to school at the age of 40. I'm feel stuck in a (2nd) marriage, because I have few employment choices and no money. I realize my situation was created by me and my decisions. So I'm trying to make different ones, but that doesn't mean they are the best ones. I don't trust me. I'm afraid most of the time. I'm afraid God will punish me for all my wrong doing, even when I'm trying to do better. I call it "waiting for the other shoe to drop". This is where I am. I can see its twisted. Thanks for listening.

Post subject: Re: Trying to keep my head above water
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:21 pm 

Youve taken on a lot.I would be stressed out to the max! Are you in counselng? I JUST Started and really cannot see taking on much responsiblty until im entrenced in it.

Im a God believer butI Believe Hes led me to this revelation of my BP. I can see where you feel you maybe punished by him. Ive the same hang -up. I just always suggest continuing to reach out, to strive for well-being.

My Best to you.