Home  •  FAQ  •   Forums

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:25 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:32 pm 

I've been having some wacked out dreams the last few nights,I think it might be because i've got so much stuff going on and it is overwhelming. I don't have the lack of sleep problems though all i want to do is sleep, saw p-doc yesterday and he increased my anti-d cause all i could do in his office was cry, it is so hard being the happy mommy when all i want to do is cry and sleep. :cry

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 3:49 am 
Community Member
Community Member

(((Rainbow)))) - sorry you're going through a difficult time. I think this winter weather is just sucky and is going against us all!

I went to sleep at 11:00 last night and was up at 4 a.m. But I don't feel strung out like I did yesterday. I had a good sleep. I don't know what's going on. My sleep cycle is definitely screwed up and I can't figure it out.

I had a better day yesterday. I actually got out in the morning and ran a few errands. I had to get a new boot for my foot (the nurses at the Surgery Center gave me a hard time so I had to go to my podiatrist's office for the new one). I also saw my T there and he said he would see me early this morning. I hope I can get over there - I think it's going to flurry a bit. I'll try to be brave and not get scared. I'll probably spend the day up there because if it's flurrying I don't want to drive home and back for Group. I made lunch and will set and eat it in the waiting room.

Anyway, I also got a handicapped placard for my car. The doctor wrote in that I can have it for 2 months. His assistants saw me and gave me a new boot. They were very nice and I'm going to complain to the doctor about how the nurses at the Surgery Center treated me.

I calmed down yesterday and a friend from California called. We spoke for a while and she made me feel better. She knew I was upset but I didn't go into detail with her about the meltdown. I will definitely discuss it today with my T. I baked him a banana bread to thank him for being so nice and coming in early to see me. I know he's very busy lately and has a busy schedule.

I am trying to keep my head together. I need to step away and not get so upset about things. I get carried away and can get almost hysterical. It's totally nuts! I don't know why I'm feeling this way right now. I cry a lot and can't figure out what's wrong. It just seems like everything is coming to a head.

Sorry to go on for so long. I guess I had a lot to say and to release. Thanks!

......I'm gonna look at you till my eyes go blind..... (Bob Dylan)