Home  •  FAQ  •   Forums

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:02 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: some good news
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 12:45 pm 

Hi everyone. well my computer had crashed last week and I finally got it back! I had internet but the computer was too slow. but anyway, I had some good things happen and I am working on accepting the fact that some good things happened for me and my husband and to not create chaos just because that's where I feel the most familiar.

I call the things that happened for us "project Blessing' and so I have been accepting the blessings in my life and not questioning. it feels good to have good things happen, but I am just so used to being broke and stuff that this feels different. I am still job searching. had a few interviews last week. one is a good possibility. then I just got a call this afternoon about another interview so I have another one on thursday. that job is very part time and maybe that would be good for me. I know I can't do more than 24 hours but I prefer less than 20.

I have been researching a particular new SUV and I went to test drive it last week. I am buying one and I am so excited. so is my husband. that's the "project blessing' part! no car loans! yeah! and our car is 10 years old so it will be nice to have something new!

just trying to be in a place of calm and peaceful instead of chaos and fast thinking.

hope all is well. I will read up on posts that I missed. Chat soon!

Roo

Post subject: Re: some good news
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 1:17 pm 

Congrats and good luck! :clap