Home  •  FAQ  •   Forums

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:56 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: don't know what to do with myself
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 9:31 pm 

I found more of the hair under the porch when I was cleaning up the yard. It smells like that guy and it makes me reel. I wish I could sleep in the bed with him just once- it would be so cosmic after all of the dreams we've had of each other- how childlike he is. He was going to smoke a cigarette and he'd lost his lighter, this was after I'd cut his hair. He and I were looking all over and I told him to check his pockets again and as he was fumbling around he says "Oh that's not it, that was my penis" and it wasn't like a bad pickup line, he started laughing like a little kid when they don't realize they've said something out loud. Spellbinding! He's 49 by the way and with skin and hair not a day over 30. He's got as many freckles on his shoulders as my boyfriend and nearly hairless arms. You can tell by the lay of his skin on his arms that it's soft as a baby's ass. Oh my god and I was brushing hair off his shoulders for no other reason than to touch them. When he took his shirt off he was all embarrassed about his love handles- I just wanted to grab the shit out of them! But it's NOT sexual it can't be sexual, but it's like I just want to be near him and we used to see each other everyday at work and now I don'thave that and it makes me crazy... oh, I've written too much- I need to smell the hair or take a cold shower!

This is a song he sung to me at work, which his daughter taught him and he brought her to work to play bass and it's just swooning- he sings it better than they do...(I put the acoustic version because he plays an acoustic guitar)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Usam0gtxGIc

Post subject: Re: don't know what to do with myself
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 5:45 am 

What a charming song, presstoe!

<ahem>
Now for a hit of Reality...
Your impulsiveness is showing, hon'.

What DO you want to do?

Then... what do you want the day after tomorrow?

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 7:02 am 
Senior Community Leader
Senior Community Leader

You're sounding very obsessive and impulsive re: this guy. What exactly do you want? Are you unhappy in your current relationship? If not, can you see the damage this obsession can cause? If my husband were to be smelling and bringing some other girl's hair to bed with us, that would be a big problem. You are either going to get hurt, cause hurt, or both at this rate. What do you want out of this?

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 11:30 am 

I don't know what I want out of this, really it doesn't make any sense. About the hair in bed with us, I mean I just laugh about it and I don't think my boyfriend takes it very seriously. If I were living with a person who was behaving like me, I would be very concerned... my boyfriend just says things matter of fact like "you have to get rid of that hair stick because there are ants in the studio crawling all over the cheese you put in the hair, really you have to get rid of it." and I just leave it in there to screw with him because he's too freakin' lazy to throw it away himself.

Ok, here's a serious question now: does being manic somehow make you have to move your bowels? I'm having all of these physical oddities like my arms and hands are really tense and I'm laughing a lot and I'm shaky like it's hard to even type. I also keep going to the bathroom, mainly I think the amount of bowel movements I'm having is rather odd.

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 12:23 pm 
Community Member
Community Member

Presstoe,

This is just weird, hon. WEIRD. There isn't a day in my life that I would've been enthused with someone else's hair. Fan, much? But I DO get weirded out by fan behaviors. I guess that's my problem, eh?

It is difficult to say what is impossible, for the dream of yesterday is the hope of today and the reality of tomorrow. -- Robert H. Goddard

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 2:31 pm 

presstoe wrote:
Ok, here's a serious question now: does being manic somehow make you have to move your bowels? I'm having all of these physical oddities like my arms and hands are really tense and I'm laughing a lot and I'm shaky like it's hard to even type. I also keep going to the bathroom, mainly I think the amount of bowel movements I'm having is rather odd.

I don't know about manic effects on bowels, but this was noted on http://www.drugs.com/cymbalta.html:
Quote:
Call your doctor at once if you have any of these serious side effects:

• nausea, stomach pain, low fever, loss of appetite, dark urine, clay-colored stools, jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes);

• restlessness, overactive reflexes, hallucinations, loss of coordination, fainting, coma; or

• nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, fever, and fast heartbeat.

Call your doc before the weekend, presstoe.

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 6:20 pm 

Thanks for the tip Jr, seriously! What if I'm tripping on the meds!? Anyone else have these side effects with Cymbalta?

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 6:23 pm 
Senior Community Leader
Senior Community Leader

All anti-d's can cause mania. It's got it's own name... Bipolar III:

http://www.bipolarworld.net/Phelps/ph_2001/ph190.htm

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 6:24 pm 
Community Member
Community Member

presstoe wrote:
Thanks for the tip Jr, seriously! What if I'm tripping on the meds!? Anyone else have these side effects with Cymbalta?

I was being silly above. I would see a doctor.

It is difficult to say what is impossible, for the dream of yesterday is the hope of today and the reality of tomorrow. -- Robert H. Goddard

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 6:43 pm 

I love being on cymbalta..........the only one that has worked for me. Unfortuantely, there is information coming out that it may make gastro paresis (delayed stomach emptying) slower. I have the gastro paresis AND I am trying to get pregnant so I think the cymbalta is on its way out :O(

tried to decrease it and I was very very depressed but now my doctors are all believing me and feel I have PMDD. Doesn't surprise them.

just my 2 cents today LOL.

Roo