Home  •  FAQ  •   Forums

It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:55 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: The Law of Attraction Technique
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:08 pm 

The Law of Attraction-The Greatest Weapon Against Borderline Personality Disorder

What is the law of attraction? What does it mean? Well simply it means that whatever you have in your life, you’ve attracted it to you by whatever mental thoughts are created in your mind.

The thing that will blow your mind in reality is that the law of attraction will give you whatever you think about. We with BPD mostly think about what we don’t want and we wonder why it’s always there in our lives. We don’t want the anxiety, the depression, the rages, the abandonment, etc. and so we are focusing on what we don’t want, instead of what we do want.

The law of attraction will always give you what you focus your mind on, so if you’re focused on not having the anxiety, the rages, the depression, etc. you’re still focusing your mind on the anxiety, the rages, the depression, etc. and those words are still in existence and in your mind, “Anxiety”, “Rages”, “Depression”, and so on. Do yourself a favor, and expect good feelings and wipe bad feelings out of your mind forever. In other words, instead of focusing on not having anxiety, the rages, the depression, etc. focus on just the exact opposite.

Focus on receiving peace, joy, love, accomplishment, and abundance of everything you ever wanted to feel and forget about anxiety, the rages, the depression, etc. Replace the negative words with positive words. So instead of focusing on, “I don’t want to feel anxiety” focus on “I want to feel peace” and wipe any association of “Anxiety” out of your mind. “Anxiety” is a bad word and feeling, and “Peace” is a good word and feeling!

As soon as you shift your mind into what you really want you get more of those feelings.

Oh and I should mention that we as BPD have everything bass-ackwards! We think that if we really want the house, the car, the job, the relationship, the acceptance, etc. that it will come if we focus on it hard enough. This could be further from the truth! If we focus on the feelings we really want to feel, than the stuff we really want will come to us as a natural “Law of Attraction”. We will attract the house, the car, the job, the relationship, the acceptance, etc. because we are attracting it from within our own selves. You can have, do, or be anything you want based on the law of attraction, as long as you’re attracting it the right way; from within yourself.

Please be aware of one thing in this whole process. This does take time to accomplish this. It takes time for the negative emotions to dissolve away and be replaced with positive ones. I am 32 years old and I had 30 years worth of bad emotions that I had to dissolve away and replace them with good emotions. So be patient and stay focused on being positive and the change will slowly start, but rapidly pick up once you start mastering the creative process with the Law of Attraction.

People have it all wrong about me. They think that if they worship me now, that will guarantee they get into heaven. This could be further from the truth. Enjoy the many gifts I have given you to enjoy now and worry about worshiping me when we meet.

Love Always and Forever,
God

Post subject: Re: The Law of Attraction Technique
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:11 pm 

I totally believe this, and as soon as I feel ready for a new relationship, I am going to make a list of everything I want in a partner. First, I am working out everything I want to manifest inside myself with my thoughts. I believe I am capable of a fantastic and healthyhealthy relationship with the right person, and that I am very lovable.

Post subject: Re: The Law of Attraction Technique
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:16 pm 

ktkaboom wrote:
I totally believe this, and as soon as I feel ready for a new relationship, I am going to make a list of everything I want in a partner. First, I am working out everything I want to manifest inside myself with my thoughts. I believe I am capable of a fantastic and healthyhealthy relationship with the right person, and that I am very lovable.

Awesome! If it means anything, you're already headed in the right direction. Keep up the good work and stay focused on being free of BPD with a very powerful weapon against BPD-The Law of Attraction

People have it all wrong about me. They think that if they worship me now, that will guarantee they get into heaven. This could be further from the truth. Enjoy the many gifts I have given you to enjoy now and worry about worshiping me when we meet.

Love Always and Forever,
God