Home  •  FAQ  •   Forums

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:33 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: affirmations today
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:55 am 

I am love, light and kindness. I am love, light and kindness.
I am worthy of fulfilling my dreams. I am worthy of fulfilling my dreams.
I am a good person and I WILL prevail. I am a good person and I will prevail.
I am safe and I am strong. I am safe and I am strong.
I deserve to be happy. I deserve to be happy.
I am willing to work with reality. I am willing to work with reality.
I stand firm in the committment to myself through all emotional fluctuations. I stand firm in the committment to myself through all emotional fluctuations.
I am confident and effective in all that I do. I am confident and effective in all that I do.
I love and appreciate myself exactly the way I am. I love and appreciate myself exactly the way I am.
I have a right to get my needs met. I have a right to get my needs met.
I have a right to have a good life. I have a right to have a good life.
I am never truly stuck, there are always options. I am never stuck, there are always options.
I am worthy of fulfilling my dreams. I am worthy of fulfilling my dreams. I am worthy of fulfilling my dreams.
I am unique. There's not another soul like me in all the world. I own all of me. I own my body, and I can do with it what I chose. I own my mind, with all of its thoughts and feelings, and I own my emotions, both joyful and painful. I reserve the right to feel and think differently from others, and grant to others their right to thoughts and feelings not identical with my own.
I will evolve into my potential, one baby step at a time. I will evolve into my potential, one baby step at a time. I deserve to evolve into my potential I deserve to evolve into my potential.
I am safe and I am strong. I am safe and I am strong. I am courage in action. I am courage in action. I own my life. I OWN my life. I am the master of my destiny. I am the master of my destiny. I am a fighter in spirit, and I will prevail. I am a fighter in spirit and I WILL prevail. I am a good person and I am loved. I am a good person and I am loved.

Just practicing .... lol

I am worthy of fulfilling my dreames. Perspective defines reality. Today, I chose life, I chose love, and I chose me. I am courage in action, and I will prevail.

I am never truly alone. I chose new world, I chooose life. I choose ....my destiny and I am worthy ...

Post subject: Re: affirmations today
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:24 pm 
Community Leader
Community Leader

Great affirmations!! Lather, rinse, repeat-- keep telling yourself these things over and over and over, it will make a difference!

BRING IT ON!! -- personal mantra

Post subject: Re: affirmations today
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:35 am 
Senior Community Leader
Senior Community Leader

Sometimes it's hard to get those affirmations to penetrate our brains and stick, particularly when we hit a rough patch (or a rougher than usual patch). But for me I know it's better to keep repeating them, even ad nauseam, than to give in to the negative tapes that are the default noise in my head.

Keep up the good work, pip!