Home  •  FAQ  •   Forums

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:55 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Hi!
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:18 pm 

Hey, everybody!

I just wanted to pop in and say hello ... it's been years! I don't honestly remember my old username, but I did want to come share what I've been up to as of late. I was watching "Teen Mom", the season finale with Dr. Drew ... and oddly enough, her behavior came across to me as extremely borderline. I have no idea if this is true. I am NOT a doctor. However, it was enough to remind me of this site!

I hope everyone's well! I have no idea who's still visiting this board from years past ... I certainly don't recognize everyone's names ... perhaps no old-timers are around!!

Anyway, I hope everyone's doing fantastically. These days, I no longer have the diagnosis of BPD. I actually don't have any diagnosis now!! OMG, right? I never thought that would happen! I no longer take medication of any kind.

Life's not perfect, by any means ... but ... people ... feelings ... places ... things .... they aren't black and white anymore! I no longer categorize life and its many facets in such simplistic terms. Humans are multi-dimensional ... me, included!

I'm now a working professional in my field. I graduated college with honors, and have had a successful, steady relationship without drama for the past two years.

Life is good!!!

Recovery from BPD is possible ... not easy, by any means, but certainly possible!!

There are good days, okay days, unthought-of days, somewhat crappy days, bad days (which can be laughed about at times) ... all kinds of days!

Enjoy the rainbow of life ... it's good!!!

Best to all. Don't ever lose hope! If in doubt, keep going forward, planning and working for better things.

Love,
Sunflower

Post subject: Re: Hi!
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:56 am 
Senior Community Leader
Senior Community Leader

Welcome back, Sunflower! Thanks for sharing the positivity - that's awesome to hear.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:58 am 
Senior Community Leader
Senior Community Leader

Note: Sunflower didn't double-post.

I thought this was a wonderfully positive thing to share and perfect for the Absolutely Positively forum so I copied it over to remind us all that we should share our positive news and accomplishments to help inspire others & remind ourselves of our strides toward and in healthy, happy living.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:30 pm 

Thanks, Ash! It's good to hear from you. I hope all is well!